Mariposa Jumpsuit - ShortsRegular price $154.99
The Mariposa Jumpsuit shorts is inspired by Cuba’s national flower. Fitted at the bodice and waist with wide leg pants and side seam pockets, the ruffled edge neckline and sleeves add a stylish flair.
- 100% Cotton with Lurex
- 6-8 week estimated delivery
Follow the instructions below and email us your sizes to begin the process of making your bespoke design that will last a lifetime. email@example.com
How to take body measurements:
Preparation: The person should not wear shoes. Please wear tight-fitting clothes so that the measurements can be taken accurately. Please use a comfortable bra without padding so as not to distort the bust measurement.
* The person must have a thin ribbon to tie around the waist as a belt, identifying the exact location of the waist. It should be neither tight nor loose. If the measurements to be taken are your own, you should ask for help from another person, otherwise your measurements will not be correct.
- NECK CIRCUMFERENCE: Measured at the base of the neck, around the base line. Neither too loose nor too tight.
- SHOULDER LENGTH: Measured from the base of the neck to the edge of the shoulder.
- CHEST WIDTH: Measured on the widest part of the chest above the bust, starting at the crease of one armpit to the other.
- BACK WIDTH: Measured on the widest part of the back, from side to side, from the start of the cringe of the arm pit.
- BUST CIRCUMFERENCE: Without tightening the measuring tape, wrap it around the bust area, passing the tape over the most prominent part of the bust. NOTE: For men, this measurement is called CHEST CIRCUMFERENCE and it’s taken in the same way, but the front the measuring tape must pass around the widest part of the chest.
- THORAX CIRCUMFERENCE: Measured under the bust, exactly at the root of it, around the contour of the Thorax, adjusting the measuring tape to the body.
- WAIST CIRCUMFERENCE: Measured exactly over the ribbon that’s tied around the waist. It must be an exact measurement.
- SHOULDER TO WAIST BACK: This measurement is taken on the back, starting at the top the shoulder, exactly at the base of the neck, going vertically down the entire length of the back to the ribbon tied at the waist.
- SHOULDER TO WAIST FRONT: This measurement is taken in the front, starting at the top the shoulder, exactly at the base of the neck, going vertically down the entire length of the front, passing over the most prominent part of the bust, to the tied ribbon at the waist.
- BUST HEIGHT: Measured in the front, starting "on" the shoulder, descending vertically to the tip of the bust. (It is necessary that you have a comfortable bra that does not alter the shape of the bust).
- BUST SEPARATION: It is taken between the most prominent parts of the bust.
- ARM LENGTH: With your arm bent, take this measurement along the entire length of the arm, from the shoulder where the arm begins to the knuckles.
- SHOULDER TO ELBOW: Measured from the shoulder where the arm begins to the tip of the elbow bone.
- ARM CIRCUMFERENCE: Measured by wrapping the tape around the most prominent part of the arm.
- HIP CIRCUMFERENCE: Measured by wrapping the tape around the most prominent part of the buttocks and hips. This measurement is taken tightly.
- HIP HEIGHT: Measure from the waist vertically down to the equidistant lateral part to the most prominent area of the hip.
- HIGH HIP CIRCUMFERENCE: Measured by wrapping the tape around the middle section of the hip height measurement.
- CROTCH DEPTH: Measured from the front center, starting at the waist band, down to the crotch area, back and over the buttocks, and up to the waist band on the back.
- OUTSEAM: Measured on the side, starting at the waist band. Place the measuring tape on the body, over the hip, all the way down to the ankle.
- INSEAM: Measured from the front between the legs, starting at the crotch straight down to the ankle.
- LEG CIRCUMFERENCE: Measured around the thickest part of the thigh.
- KNEE LENGTH: Measured on the side of the body, starting from the waist band down, over the hip and straight down to the middle of the knee bone.
- TOTAL HEIGHT: The person should remove their shoes. Measurement taken from the highest part of the head to the floor. It is recommended that the person lay back against a wall and take the measurement on the wall.